Saturday, December 13, 2003

My last class of the semester ended yesterday afternoon. I am glad to be moving on, but have really enjoyed learning what I learned this semester. All my papers are turned in, quizzes are taken, and most of the proficiency tests are over. They all went pretty well. Next hurdle: FINALS. So I'll be studying all today and Monday, focusing on History, Latin, and Logic.


Even with all the papers and quizzes, Daniel was able to shoot two final (for this season) episodes of Hitman over the last week. They resolve the story, to some extent, and are the best episodes so far. I think so at least. The fifth episode includes a great fight scene between the Hitman (Daniel) and Red Fox (Me). Last night and this morning Daniel is finishing up editing episode six, so it can be premiered at the cast party tonight. We have about 40 people involved in the show (mostly actors) and will be celebrating tonight by watching all six episodes and some outtakes as well. Anyway, Hitman has been a good outlet for our creative side and a needed break from studying.


Now I'm looking forward to finishing my last final on Friday afternoon and going to see Return of the King Friday night. And one week from today I'll be getting on a plane bound for Phoenix! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

PazGL said...

More than likely you are studying..So..are you going to bring "Hitman" episodes home for us arizona people to watch and admire you fantastic acting skills.Hope you are having blast with finals,paz

tpaulshippy said...

Yes I am, and yes I will. See you soon! -Paul