Sunday, July 24, 2005

Weddings (July 17, 2005)


Bogert-Shippy
KITTERY, Maine - Rebekah Shippy and Timothy Bogert, both of Fall River, Mass., were joined in marriage at Faith Baptist Church by the Rev. Daniel Moore. A reception followed at the Lions Club.


The bride, daughter of Dennis and Kathy Shippy of Kittery, was given in marriage by her father, to the son of Rich and Pat Bogert of Yarmouthport.

Tiffani Shippy was the bride's maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Kouri Hastings, Rachel Starkey and Jen Byron. The junior bridesmaid was Téa Shippy, and the flower girl was Tatyanna Shippy.

Peter Raymond served as his nephew's best man. The ushers were John Bergman, John LaMontagne and Chris Terrell. The ring bearer was Timothy Paul Shippy.

The bridegroom graduated from Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School in 1994, from Cape Cod Community College in 1999 and from the New England Tractor Trailer Training School in 1996. He is employed by Brockton Hospital as a certified nurse's aide.

Mr. and Mrs. Bogert honeymooned in San Francisco. They are residing in Fall River.


(from http://www.capecodonline.com/archives/7days/mon/weddings.htm, emphasis added)


.................


No, it wasn't me.

6 comments:

scionbrice said...

HAHA! Nice! It's amazing what you can find out about people on the internet... Or find people with the same name, etc. HAHA!

rjsmith1120 said...

That is hilarious, I must say.

LadyAnneCordelia said...

I was thinking...surely he would have told us if one of his sisters was getting married, and isn't he a little old to be a ring bearer...

thompsonius said...

That's the sort of thing you find when you Google yourself. I once found an article saying I had been killed in Iraq. It even had my mom's name correct, but not my dad's.

Anonymous said...

that was funny bro

Mom23Ts said...

Hey there, I just googled myself...  and up pops my name on your site... My sons name is the same as yours....It is quite a coincidence....funny thing is, he is a junior so his dad's name is the same as yours too..   It was neat reading your site...