Friday, June 04, 2004

Wow. I just got back from Sovereign Grace's college group Bible study. It was amazing. I have not been in an environment with that level of spiritual discussion since...well, PHC. I really enjoyed the worship, and the discussion of Revelation 3. We really dug deep into what Christ was saying to the church at Sardis. The key idea was to be totally centered on the gospel as a church. And not just the concept, to let it affect everything. Anyway, the people were great and I was really blessed. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to go to service on Sunday. But a weekend in San Diego won't be too bad. :)

2 comments:

latteda said...

Whoa, wait a second. You are involved with Sovereign Grace? Whoa. I got your xanga name from Rob Hulson's site. I love Covenant Life Church and download their sermons on a regular basis. I have gotten some from Sovereign Grace Ministries, as well. Their preaching is the best I've ever heard, and probably has changed my life more than anything. One of my *dreams* is to visit Cov. Life. :) Anyway, I am sorry to bring up an old post of yours, but I just had to comment. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my "friends and cool people" list. ;)

tpaulshippy said...

Hi Mandy. Thanks for visiting and commenting! You are welcome to add me to your list. I look forward to possibly conversing with you in the future.