Sunday, January 18, 2004

I realized this week that I have a very busy schedule for the next four months. This became especially clear after I decided to join the debate team in addition to the 6 three-credit classes that I'm taking. Lord, help me to make it. The weather has been really cold. Yesterday we had snow and freezing rain. Brrrrr... We went to the store and I got all stocked up for the semester. And we bought a $30 microwave. Last night I watched Bruce Almighty. It was good. While I certainly wouldn't call it a "family film," I appreciated the message and enjoyed the humor used to convey it.


This week is going to be crazy. Tomorrow is a holiday, so a bunch of us are going sight-seeing in DC all day. Tuesday night, I'm working with 9 other PHC students at the White House phone banks during and after the State of the Union Address. Friday night and Saturday, I'm attending the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) put on by the American Conservative Union. It looks like it's going to be a lot of interesting conservative speakers. After that, I just have Latin, Rhetoric, History, Algebra, Western Lit, Theology, Debate, College Republicans, Hitman, social life, spiritual life, physical fitness, etc. for a few weeks. Not a problem. :-}

2 comments:

EvilGeniusPhilosopher said...

The Hillsdale College Republicans are sending a group to CPAC.

PazGL said...

jacob, you really should join!! and vote!!paul..i pray that God Almighty (no relation to bruce..just God created him) will give you strengeth and endurance in this time of your life