Sunday, September 07, 2003

School has been going very well. I have been learning a lot, especially in Latin and Biology. History has been good as well. Last night, I went over to the house of my advisor, Dr. Gruenke, with her other advisees for dinner. We had some good conversations. I went to church this afternoon at the Reformed Presbyterian church again. The message was on the importance of evangelism. It was encouraging as well as challenging. This evening I worked at AWANA with 8-9 year old boys. I'm looking forward to getting to know the guys better and helping them to grow.


I signed up for a free trial with CleanFilms.com, an online DVD subscription service which edits objectionable content out of films. I am looking forward to seeing some movies I've always wanted to see, but didn't because of a scene or two that I didn't want to see.


Now, I need to get to bed early because I have an 8:00 class tomorrow and a Biology quiz to study for in the morning. Good night. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early to bed, early to rise, makes one healthy wealthy and wise... At least that is what Ben Franklin said. Glad studies are going well. Have you managed to click with a few good men out there? Be safe -D

jmackenzie said...

Hi Paul! I enjoy reading your blog! It sounds like you are enjoying Patrick Henry College. Do you happen to know if PHC still lets prospective students spend one night in the dorms when they visit? I read it on their website before, but don't see it now. Our family might travel down that way in a week. It would be nice to see you and Patrick Henry College! God bless,Josiah

tpaulshippy said...

I think that they do. Contact admissions to be sure. - Paul