Sunday, November 16, 2003

I finally have pictures from the Fairfax campaign, so here they are:



Jeremiah driving his trusty Subaru that worked very hard for us all weekend



Me in the car



Jeremiah



Me



Leeann and Christy with our campaign signs early morning on election day



A blurry shot of me holding a sign on the morning of election day



Jeremiah, me, and another guy that volunteered with us on election day morning



Mrs. Brickner getting interviewed before she voted



Our core team of PHC students that stayed until the end

5 comments:

EvilGeniusPhilosopher said...

I heard PHC had a debate or Forensics team here at Hillsdale a weekend or so ago for a tournament. Do you know how the placed?

PazGL said...

Paul looks sleepy...:)See now you can help me out with election work!!!

tpaulshippy said...

Yes, PHC was at a debate tournament at Hillsdale. I don't remember the exact results; we go to so many of those things. I'm sure we won first place in most if not all the categories. We always do.

EvilGeniusPhilosopher said...

Hmmmm....you might want to check out this article I found on my college's newspaper. http://www.hillsdale.edu/collegian/vol127num9/news/111303debatetourney.htm

tpaulshippy said...

I found the results, just for you Jacob. PHC won 1st place in Lincoln Douglas, 2nd place in Novice Speaker, 1st and 3rd place in Open Team, and 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th in Open Speakers. OK, so it's not all the categories, but we did pretty well.